"I tell him he looks like a baby-boomer mall mom on a cruise vacation"
I don’t know how to deal with this…
that’s how you say ‘I love you’ in cat speak
more void!stiles! might colour it someday but i’m keeping it b&w for now \m/
those times on glee when: blaine gets drunk
People should give Klainers a break. Not only are we gonna lose our favorite couple, but also our favorite characters dropped out of school and returned to a homophobic city where they got harassed. Instead on a Broadway stage they belong, they are once again at the bottom. We lost everything at once and we have a right to be upset about it.
I just love so much this photo and I tried to redraw it as Cecil and Carlos because Cecil and Dylan are too adorable for this world /)w(\ I’m really pround of this so I really hope you like it >w<
I was inspired by this Cecilos pic so I made a cecearl version.
i decided to draw more animals based on wtnv quotes! this is more fun than i expected, so i’ll probably do more later
I’m sure that many posts have been written that explains why “In The Flesh” is one of the best shows on television right now, and why you should watch it, that are much better than this one- but here is why I think that you should give it a try!
- It is extremely well written! It is not perfect, but the story is very engaging and original, and you can’t help but to fall in love with the characters!
- Its portrayal of discrimination is probably the most realistic I’ve ever seen, especially when it comes to homophobia and mental illnesses, and it accurately portrays mental illnesses such as depression and PTSD.
- It has a LGBTQA+ protagonist and a canon queer couple!
- Even though it tackles serious issues such as discrimination and suicide, it is very witty and have many funny moments! It manages to maintain a good balance between seriousness and fun (it is heartbreaking though, so be prepared for that!)
- It has many interesting and well-written female characters, such as Amy, Jemima and Maxine (who is an interesting and somewhat sympathetic villain), who all have their own story lines and character development which does not revolve around the main character
- The supporting characters are generally well-developed and interesting!
- The cinematography is outstanding and the soundtrack is beautiful!
- The entire show consists of only 9 episodes, so you’ll be caught up in no time!
- You are going to love it! I can of course not guarantee this, but I’ve recommended this show to almost everyone I know, and they’ve all thanked me afterwards!
- Series three! In The Flesh is in danger of not getting a third series, which is a real shame since it is amazing and has so much potential, and when more people watch it, the chances of getting a third series grow significantly larger!
Thanks for reading! I know that I’ve only touched the surface of why this show is amazing and important, so feel free to add whatever you feel is missing!
In the Flesh | Series 2 - Episode Six by Dominic Mitchell
Undead Trio <3
ugh don’t look at these I hate ‘em.
I only like Simons why did i do so good on that one only
making loads of badges? sure! deciding where to put them? how do i do this?!